Provides technical support, advice, and assistance to Mt. Carmel staff, residents and all BVMs, including those who reside at Mt. Carmel and those who do not live at Mt. Carmel. Provides setup, training, and assistance for Audio Visual events at Mt. Carmel. Answers phone, maintains inventory of all equipment, monitors supplies, performs documentation, and training material as needed. Assists IT Manager with computer, network, and server repair/updates/trouble-shooting. Position requires excellent service, technical, problem-solving, communication, organization, and teamwork skills.
Candidate should demonstrate knowledge and experience across a broad spectrum of technology devices. Associates degree and at least two years of field experience required.
Resume and cover letter should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Duties Include:
- Installs, repairs and services computers and peripheral equipment, including but not limited to printers, scanners, external hard drives, card readers, etc.
- Installs, Implements, maintains, and troubleshoots all standard PC software/hardware on computers.
- Provides support for end-user personnel in the operation of workstations and associated software including problem resolution.
- Resolves incoming support requests with computer and audio-video related issues.
- Monitors daily system backups, anti-virus software, windows updates and other systems identified by the IT Manager.
- Maintains and monitors print auditing software and the printer/MFP fleet. Work cooperatively with print management vendor in troubleshooting printer malfunctions. Monitors and order printing supplies for printer/MFP fleet.
- Works cooperatively with IT Manager supporting all audio-video equipment and needs.
- Provides support for tablets, e-Readers, and smart phones.
- Participates in all hardware/software implementation projects.
- Assists IT Manager in maintaining an inventory of all hardware and software used by end-users. This includes all components such as computers, printers, monitors, applications, AV equipment, and network infrastructure equipment.
- Assists the IT Manager with the development of training/instructional materials and training sessions for end-users in both group and one-on-one formats.
- Provides backup support for the IT Manager as needed.